“Inside every burning leaf is the pattern of an older tree.” -Sting
you know when someone asks you a general question like “how are you” or jokingly says something like “do you ever even sleep” and there’s that split-second moment where you consider actually telling them things
like whether they’re good or bad things whether they’re sad or happy or anything at all you just
think about telling them
but you don’t
The Belgian GP 2013 in 10 gifs:
- Giedo van der Garde starting from P14, a stunning qualification result for Caterham.
- Sebastian Vettel’s golden locks - if his new hair managed to make headlines even in Finland (x), it deserves its own gif.
- Greenpeace decided to stop by - or, as the Finnish commentator Oskari Saari pointed out: “they’ve got some prime spots to watch the race”.
- A clean start. Also, no safety car and no rain or other mayhem worth mentioning. That’s news at Spa.
- Sebastian Vettel overtakes Lewis Hamilton just a few moments after the start, and drives to victory without no one being able to stop him. As a Sky commentator said, Vettel “got the job done early” here.
- Sergio Perez’s move squeezed Romain Grosjean off the track, and Perez received a drive through penalty for this. Martin Whitmarsh’s thoughts on the penalty: “”I think it was a harsh decision but if you’ve got a rap sheet, you’ve got to be squeaky-clean haven’t you?” (x)
- Kimi Räikkönen’s DNF - the first of its kind during his career in the Lotus F1 Team, and his first retirement in 39 races. (x)
- Pastor Maldonado first hit Adrian Sutil, and then crashed into the other Force India, Paul Di Resta, forcing him to retire from the race. Maldonado was able to continue but received a stop-and-go penalty for the accident.
- The top three of the Belgian GP 2013: Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton.
- Sebastian Vettel and Lewis Hamilton cheer up the podium interview by attacking David Coulthard with champagne.
Official footwear sponsor - ...
I love the fact we’ve been complaining about Tumblr changes, but then they give us something that actually moves
Source: The Old Gold and Black
SOMEONE’S LYING TO US?!
You know what - fuck it.
I’m following 12 new people and have spoken to 6 so far that I haven’t spoken too before.
If everyone is speaking to new...